Sunday, November 25, 2012

MDIA 4902 - Blog Post #6

I have learned a lot from this class, and I would certainly recommend this class to others who may be looking for an interesting course in Media Management. I have learned quite a few things, including a lot of information I didn't know before about the dot com bubble (which I had never looked into with any depth before this course). Also, I have learned a lot about how businesses and media organizations utilize modern media in their marketing efforts, which will certainly be of use to me, as I'm a marketing major as well as a media management major.

I believe this course is a great course, and I honestly do not know how it could be changed to be made better. I enjoy the discussion board posts, as I believe interaction with others allows new ideas to be shared in a way that takes advantage of the online format. I do sometimes wish this was an in-person class rather than an online class, as I think personal contact with others might add to the learning process, but I believe the course is still an interesting one even when done via the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment